"The power of inspiration – Inspiration is the light that transform rain into rainbow"
To accomplish our aim, the school has set the following Academic Objectives:
The Sports and Hobbies departments are headed by an in-charge who supervises the work of the well-trained and qualified instructors.
- To achieve excellence in the CBSE class X Board results.
- To provide a progressive support system of teachers to the students for quality
- To provide academic, cultural, moral, social and psychological guidance support.
- To provide diverse learning resources and supportive infrastructure in the form of
software, hardware, laboratories etc
- To implement maximum diversity of academic choices for the students in conformity
with the latest changes and technological developments around the world.
- To achieve academic excellence with innovative and interactive methods of teaching
and by having a good staff.
There is also a lady instructor for the girls in sports. For eg., In-door Swimming Pool, there is an Instructor and a lifeguard.
- ● Scholars Academy, Uttarakhand, prepares students for the examinations conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. We have classes from 1st to 11th standard.
- ● All India Secondary School Examination is taken at the end of class X and All India Senior School Certificate Examination is taken at the end of the class XI. Within an year of our inception, we got affiliated to CBSE till class X. With your trust and support, we are initiating our new venture of class XI.